Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu#1

We have been eating out way to much lately and so in an effort to curb our wicked fast food ways I will try a weekly menu plan so we can avoid the daily $ 60.000 dialog between my DH and myself going something like this
Honey:  what's for Dinner?
Me:       I don't know, what do you feel like having?
Honey:  I don't know either, want me to pick up pizza on my way home from work?
Me:      Sounds great. You're my hero :)

So for Dinner this week we're having
Monday:       DD#2 cooks  Birthright Lentil Stew, yum yum
Tuesday:       Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato Soup
Wednesday:  Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas with Rice and Salad
Thursday:      DD#1 cooks ???????????????????????
Friday:          Leftovers
Saturday:      Homemade Pizza, Bread sticks, Salad
Sunday:        Crock pot Lasagna, Salad

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! :)

    Looks like a great menu! We're having homemade pizza on Saturday night as well. Do you make the bread sticks as well? I haven't tried that yet.

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra,
    Thank you for welcoming me. I do make the bread sticks. I just make enough pizza dough to have some extra, then we shape the bread sticks, brush with butter, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake.

    ReplyDelete