These are very good. And with chocolate I always feel the more the better!
Chocolate chocolate chip cookies
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix flour with baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars and pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla; gradually add flour mixture.
-Stir in chocolate chips
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly or drop by teaspoon full on a non greased cookie sheet.
I used a small ice cream ( cookie ? ) scoop and just heaped them on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
This post is linked to
-Tempt My Tummy Tuesday