Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly Menu # 4



This weeks menu consists mainly of things I have in my freezer as we are trying to empty it out. We got our chest freezer over 20 years ago and lately it's been acting it's age. So the mission, should I accept it, is to empty my freezer as much as possible and by next month DH and I will go and buy a new, hopefully energy efficient one.
  I have lots of chicken in my freezer, so that will dominate our meals this week.

Breakfast:
Granola with Yoghurt
Cereal with milk
Eggs and Toast

Lunch
Leftovers
Soup/ Sandwiches
Salad

Dinner :
Monday: DD# 2 cooks Chicken-Pasta-Primavera  Rolls, Veggies
Tuesday: Family size chicken burrito, Rice, Salad
Wednesday: Crock Pot Chili with Cornbread
Thursday: DD # 1 cooks??? something with Chicken
Friday: BLT's , baked fries, Salad
Saturday: Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Bread sticks, veggies with dip
Sunday: Company Pork Roast, gravy,  Roasted Potatoes and Carrots, some Home made Bread

I will post recipes and pictures throughout the week.
For  more menu ideas check out orgjunkie Menu Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment