Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu # 5

This is what we will eat this week. I will post recipes throughout the week. This will be a busy week so we will have quite a few Crock Pot recipes.

Breakfast:
Banana Bread
No Bake Bars











Cereal
Eggs with Toast

Lunch:
Leftovers
Chili
Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup

Dinner:
Monday: DD #2 makes Chicken Alfredo Pizza ( didn't have that last week), Salad, Bread sticks, Cookies
Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup, Rolls, Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Bowtie Festival, Salad, Rolls
Thursday: DD # 1 cooks
Friday: Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Rice ( Noodles for DH), Steamed Veggies, Salad
Saturday: Lentils with Onions and Tomatoes ( Crock Pot), Spaetzle, Ice cream
Sunday: German Goulash Soup ( Crock Pot), Rolls, Salad, Carrot Cake

2 comments:

  1. I love crockpot meals! I am doing a chicken dish in my slow cooker this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)I am following your blog! Erin

    www.healthybranscom.com

    ReplyDelete