Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu # 8

Last week didn't go well at all. I strayed from my menu all week, we even ate out a few times which I really wanted to avoid this month. Oh well, another week, another menu. We have DS #2 last week of school on Thursday and then school is finally out for summer :)

Last Thursday was the official 5th grade graduation, so we got a special Transformers cake.
Breakfast:
Bagels and Cream Cheese
Egg and Toast
Baked Oatmeal

Lunch:
My goal is not to throw out any leftovers this week, so we'll mostly have those for lunch. If we don't have any, we will have Grilled Cheese sammies or Salad.

Dinner:
Monday: BLT's, Baked Fries, Salad
Tuesday: Crock Pot Potato Chowder, Rolls
Wednesday: Stir Fry Pork with Ginger, Rice, Noodles ( for Dh)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrowns with Sausage Gravy, Fruitsalad
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Santa Fe Chicken ( Crock Pot), Tortillas

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment