Monday, November 5, 2012

Back to Menu Planing Week 2

Last week went much better than expected as far as our meals were concerned. We didn't eat out once. Yeah menu planing !
This month my goal is to use my slow cooker every day and so far I'm off to a good start. On days that my DD's cook I will make either desert or a beverage in the slow cooker. I will post all the  slow cooker recipes that I am using this month. So here is this weeks menu.
My two slow cookers. They are getting quite the workout this month

Breakfast will be
Cereal
Bagels with cream cheese
Pancakes
Eggs with Toast
Baked Oatmeal

Lunches will be
Leftovers
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tuna Salad with Crackers
Peanut Butter and Jelly

Dinners will be
Monday:Beef and Barley Soup ( slow cooker), homemade Bread
Tuesday: Tacos, Cuban Black Beans and Rice ( slow cooker)
Wednesday: Chicken Marsala ( slow cooker) Salad, Rolls
Thursday: DD#1 cooks, Viennese coffee ( slow cooker)
Friday: Homemade Pizza, Honey Mustard Wings ( slow cooker), Bread sticks, Salad
Saturday: DD#2 cooks, Caramel Apple Pound cake ( slow cooker)
Sunday: Pot Roast ( slow cooker), Salad, Bread

This post will be linked to Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

  1. Hi ... hopped over from Orgjunkie ... do you have a recipe to share for the chicken marsala in the crockpot? That sounds tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Welcome. I do have a recipe for the Chicken Marsala and I will post it later today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete