Monday, November 12, 2012

Back To Menu Planing Week 3

So this is my third week of being back on track with menu planing and I have to admit it feels great to feel in control over what's for dinner. I'm also well into my personal slow cooker challenge. For the month of November I wanted to use my slow cooker every day and so far I have. I'm trying out a bunch of new and exciting recipes and I'm also making some old favorites.I have been posting all the recipes and will continue to do so for the rest of the month. On days that my DD's cook, I'm making either a beverage or desert in my slow cooker. So here is this weeks menu

Monday: Leftovers, slow cooker Caramel and Apple Pound Cake,( didn’t get to make this last week)
Tuesday: Crock Pot Taco Soup, Corn Chips
Wednesday:Kielbasa with beer and onions, mashed Potatoes
Thursday: DD cooks ???, Hot mulled Cider( slow cooker)
Friday: Teriyaki Chicken legs ( slow cooker) Rice, Salad
Saturday: DD cooks????, slow cooker apple crisp with vanilla ice cream
Sunday: Cranberry pork loin ( slow cooker), Spaetzle, Salad

This post will be linked to Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm, spaetzle!!! LURVE me some spaetzle. I don't have a pretty, official press, so mine isn't the most attractive presentation when I make it, but it tastes SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete