Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back To Menu Planing Week 5

Here is this weeks menu. We are having several simple meals this week, and I’m also making some older slow cooker meals, not trying as many new meals as in previous weeks. This is also my last week of my slow cooker challenge. I’ve done pretty well using my slow cooker every day. There have been maybe 5 days this month at most when I didn’t use it. It sure gave me new appreciation for this great little appliance.

Monday: Hamburgers and Chips
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup ( slow cooker)
Wed: Pork Paprikash ( slow cooker) Potatoes, Salad
Thursday: DD cooks, Mulled Cider ( slow cooker)
Friday: White Chicken Chili, Rolls
Saturday: DD cooks
Sunday: Crock pot Saucy Chicken Thighs, Noodles, Salad





This post will be linked to Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment