Sunday, November 11, 2012

Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings/ Day 9

I don't really like hot wings, but I do love everything Honey- Mustard. So when I came across this recipe it sounded just right for pizza and wings.

Honey- Mustard Chicken Wings

3 pounds Chicken wings
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Barbecue sauce
2 Tbsp spicy brown Mustard
1 clove garlic, minced

- Preheat broiler. Cut off wing tips, discard. Cut each wing at joint to make 2 pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Place on broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Combine honey, barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic in small bowl, mix will. Pour sauce over chicken wings. Cover, cook on Low 4 to 5 hours. Serve wings with sauce.
What we thought. These turned out very good. They were well liked by all my critics and I look forward to making these again. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment